Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yellow Bridal Bouquets

This will be my first of probably a few posts on my sister's wedding this past weekend. I have too many great pictures to do just one post on this lovely event. So, I am starting with the wedding party flowers. My sister did not want to wear a traditional white dress so she opted for a beautiful cocktail length pewter grey dress which fit her perfectly! The main color throughout the wedding was yellow which has always been her favorite.

beautiful sister and beautiful niece


white freesia, white spider mums, yellow mokara orchids, 
billy balls, berzillia and yellow kermit mums

It's always nice to be able to add a special touch to a bride's bouquet. For my sister I added my grandfather's wedding ring so that he could be apart of her important day in spirit as he is no longer with us.



For her Maid of Honor I did a simple bouquet of spider mums and freesia tied with a bold striped ribbon.




And lastly, the final touch were these golden yellow mokara orchids in my sister's hair! Just gorgeous!! 



3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Tarita.

    Really really beautiful work.

    Iván Meade
    Principal Designer
    Meade Design Group

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the second time I visit your blog, and I love what you do! Why I became a follower.
    What a beautiful bouquet in shades of yellow and white, I love it! And the girl also wears a nice bag! Good job!
    Good week, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, it's nice to know people appreciate my work!

    ReplyDelete