Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kindergarten Artwork

As I may have mentioned before I love kids artwork! For today's post, my blog will be more of a mom blog than flower blog. My daughter can't make it through the day without making something! She absolutely loves art. And here are some of her works from her kindergarten year. It does help she had a great art teacher! Thanks Miss Lisa.

Vase with flowers


Ted Harrison


Georgia O'Keefe


Here they carved a design into a foam meat tray and pressed it onto the paper.



And my favorite looks beautiful framed in my kitchen!


Children love to see their work on display, it makes them feel proud. Ikea frames are perfect for kids art. I have also noticed my children like to hang their own art creations. Our sliding patio doors seem to be the place they choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment