Saturday, September 22, 2012

Summer Camping - Tofino

Once in awhile I like to post something from my life unrelated to flowers. This past August my husband and I took our 5 year old and 2 year old camping in Tofino. It was the most amazing family trip yet with our kids. Luckily we were camping with many good friends which really helped out as we don't have a lot of camping experience.

Tofino is by far the most spectacular place I have been in British Columbia. 

There is nothing quite like mornings in a west coast rain forest.


The kids were so exhausted every night from hiking around and playing on the endless beaches. A few nights we cooked dinner down on the beach and were able to see some beautiful sunsets!



A must see spot in Ucluelet is the Ucluelet Aquarium. Not only is the architecture itself impressive but the marine life was beautiful!






We decided that this camping trip will have to happen every summer. I already can't wait till next year! Do you have a favorite camping spot in BC?

No comments:

Post a Comment