Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blush Bridal Boutique

Wedding season is in the air.......


 Blush Bridal Boutique has so many lovely and beautiful things you can't help wanting to get married all over again just to get another dress!


Not only do they sell dresses but some other really cute items too. Like these canvas bags that say "LOVE". What a sweet gift for bridesmaids, or I'm even thinking the kids for Valentine's!


Apparently the owners are quite the crafty ladies. Many of the items you see such as the flower hair pins, heart cards and ring bearer pillows were lovingly made by them.

Also hand made by the owners, these pretty garters...... there was a whole bucket of them to choose from! This one caught my eye.


The owners of this store have done such a great job making their space sparkle. I loved all the decor, down the the typewriter which held their business cards.


This month, the girls at Blush Bridal Boutique are kind enough to help me out with my February give away!  So I would like to say a big thank you to Emily, Mary and all the girls in the store! And to find out more about this month's giveaway go to my Facebook page.

Oh and one more thing that I loved in the store was a trunk full of treasures, which very well may be a great hidden secret in town......


No comments:

Post a Comment