Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spring is in the air!


I was intending to do a longer post tonight but I don't think that's going to happen. My 2 year old has decided to stay up late (due to a late afternoon nap) and is now happily enjoying a piece of bread as I write. As for me, I think it will be early to bed tonight, I'm tired after a busy day of helping my best friend in the garden at her new house.  What fun it was though tearing out all the overgrown branches. It is such a great time of year to be working in the garden. Time to tidy up the yard and eagerly await all that spring has to offer. A few colors have started to arrive in my garden, yellow witch hazel, pink rhododendron, and pale green hellebores!  After having a couple months with no garden flowers in the house I am excited to get snipping. And don't forget, now is the time to bring in some forsythia to force into bloom. 




My little one is finally asleep now, so time for bed fellow flowers lovers. Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment